- 80g Oats
- 30g Cinnamon (Or Any Flavour) Whey
- ½ tspn Baking Powder
- 1 tspn instant hot chocolate powder
- 1 tspn Truvia Sweetner
- 2 tspns coconut flour
- 1 handful of dark chocolate chips
- 1 banana chopped into discs
- 1 apple diced
- 1 tspn cacao powder
- Handful of nuts e.g. walnuts and hazelnuts
- 1-2 tspns of cinnamon powder
- 1-2 tspns coconut sugar
- 1-2tspns chia seeds
- 1 heaped tspn peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- In an oven proof bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix together. Only add ½ banana and ½ apple at this stage.
- Pour in unsweetened almond milk to the desired consistency. You want it reasonably wet so it doesn’t dry out too much in the oven.
- Slice the other halves of banana and apple into discs and layer on top. Throw a handful of nuts such as hazel or walnut on top.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of sweet cinnamon powder, coconut sugar and chia seeds on top.
- Finish with a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter in the centre of the bowl.
- Stick in the oven for 20mins.
Share this post
← Older Post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh